To accompany the exhibition TALKING HATS we serve the following menu HAT MENU
On Tuesday, 19 September at 7:00 p.m.
On Tuesday, 10 October at 7:00 pm
On Thursday, 12 October at 7:00 pm
The hat protects and warms; it conceals and reveals.
It is eaten out of the hats.
The meal can begin …
For the aperitif: Vino Frizzante (Pet Nat) Codello
With vegetable stock, egg, parmesan and breadcrumbs
2021 Furztrocken Riesling, Reis Winery, Mosel
– Dhal: Yellow lentil and pumpkin curry
– White beans with tomato, fennel and salsiccia
– Kritharaki (Greek rice noodles) with cooked corn poulard, lemon and rosemary
2020 Chardonnay Lösskindel, Demeter, Hubert Lay, Ihringen/Kaiserstuhl
– Pike-perch dumplings with sauce Nantua from Langostinos
– Arabian lamb meatballs with cumin and harissa sauce
– Baked cauliflower with lemon sauce
2021 “Orcio Più” Granaccia, Daniele Parma, Liguria, biodynamic
In a cylinder
Crème brûlée with tonka bean, caramelised walnuts
and berry confit with red currant sauce
Menu per person 50,00 EUR
Wine accompaniment per person 40,00 EUR
Vegetarians or allergy sufferers please specify when making your reservation, we will offer an alternative.
All prices are gross prices including 7% or 19% VAT.
Unfortunately, card payment is not possible.